2016. december 6., kedd

Santa is coming...


Ma egy kis Mikulás-meglepetést hoztam, ezúttal a mintáimat szerető vevőimnek.
Ma és holnap minden mintavásárláshoz ajándékba adom ezt a kedves mintát.
Kellemes Télapózást kívánok!


In Hungary, Saint Nicholas is traditionally visiting homes of children on 6 December. Brings them sweets and small gifts. For this reason, I thought that I would surprise you with a gift. For all my buyers, who purchase from my Etsy shop today and tomorrow, I give this cute " Santa"-pattern.
You can find my patterns here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSubRosaDesign

Happy Saint Nicholas Day!




3 megjegyzés:

  1. Very nice, I just ordered from you. Thanks for offering this free pattern!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Ez egy igazi Mikulás ajándék!♥

    VálaszTörlés
  3. You are so kind!! And this Santa is so beautiful!! :)

    VálaszTörlés